We're going to raise $5000 for the Alzheimer's Association on June 18 and we need your help to do it! We'll be open for free for 16 hours that day, and only ask for a donation in return.
- Do your regular workout anytime between 6 am and 8 pm
- Compete for glory in our Knock-Out basketball tournament
- Take a Happy Hour class at 1 or 2 pm
- Take a women's self defense class taught by Jiu-Jitsu blackbelt Jeremy Lafreniere at 3 pm
- Test your max between 4 and 6 pm
Bring your family and friends, too!
Need more incentive to join us? Get a free SAPT t-shirt if you join our Longest Day team and collect more than $200 in donations advance. Donate of $50 or more that day and you'll get to choose the playlist for your workout!
Want to learn more about why this is so important to those of us at SAPT? Read this Connection Newspaper article to find out.