A Performance-Based Response to Injury.
Quality Recovery, Innovative Methodology
SAPT was borne from the needs of athletes just like you - to fill the gap between the conclusion of therapeutic rehabilitation and your return to competition. Our innovative approach to Sports Reconditioning and Post-Rehab Training doesn’t stop at returning you to your pre-injury condition... it gets you ready to compete fitter, faster, and stronger than before!
The SAPT Approach
Our team of expert performance specialists and coaches are on hand to ensure that you get the exact programming you need to succeed. We work closely with you and your rehab specialist to understand your recovery process, therapeutic needs, and athletic goals. Finally, we use this information to ensure a seamless transition from injury recovery straight to peak performance, through a series of one-on-one meetings and community training sessions.
- All of our packages begin with an evaluation. This is a critical component of our program that ensures we pick up where your rehab specialist left off. All packages include:
- - Hour-long evaluation appointment, including video analysis, joint health assessment, functional screening, and performance measurements.
- - Combination of one-on-one and semi-private, community-oriented training based on your sports reconditioning needs at our state-of-the-art facilities.
- - Personalized programming that focuses on successful return to sport by utilizing innovative resistance training and corrective exercises.
- - Individual coaching to further develop safe and effective sprinting, jumping, and rotational movement patterns.
- - Program length based off your individual evaluation and built around your specific needs, including 3, 6, 9, and 12-month training packages.
- - One-on-one, hands-on instruction for maximum individual attention and feedback.
- - Flexible scheduling made easy with our 24/7 online session selection, to suit whatever works best for you.
What Sets Us Apart
When you become a part of SAPT, you’re not stepping into a gym... you’re stepping into a community. A group of like-minded athletes and coaches who are just as invested in your success as you are. We strive to cultivate a team-oriented environment that brings the best minds together to motivate and push each other. That’s the SAPT promise.