what makes an ex come back andhow to get back ur ex after a break up or how to show i want my ex back.
how to make your ex boyfriend love you want you back
what does mean if my ex boyfriend message me howdy, i need my ex lover back, etc.
Here’s an amazing food you’ll want to add to your diet IMMEDIATELY. If not sooner: Maca. I first discovered it about 2-months ago while searching for foods to help fight adrenal fatigue...
This first bit of information I pulled from www.raworganicmaca.info
Maca is a root that grows high in the Peruvian Andes at altitudes of 14,000 feet (3500 m) above sea level. It has been cultivated for 1000s of years and used by indigenous people to boost their energy while living at such extreme elevations where oxygen is in short supply. It looks similar to a radish or turnip and comes in a variety of colors ranging from white to dark purple.
Peruvian maca root has the distinction of being the highest growing food plant anywhere in the world. The extreme climate and conditions where it grows include freezing cold, intense sunlight and strong winds. The soil is probably some of the worst anywhere for growing food. And yetmaca root is a survivor and thrives in these inhospitable conditions. Perhaps it is this tenacity to live that is imparted to those who it eat, giving them increased energy and ability to survive in intense conditions. No doubt it has made a productivelife possible in the very high mountains for generations of indigenous people.
Peruvian farmers tried the maca root on themselves (after they noticed positive changes in cattle) and found that it made them much more energetic, strong, better able to withstand the high altitude, harsh climate, and also that it made them more sexually active and fertile. Since then, there has been widespread knowledge and facts about the reputed ability ofmaca root to be a true aphrodisiac, and a fertility enhancer as well as a very effective energizer, strengthener, and giver of overall well being.
Commonly reported benefits:
- Increased energy and endurance
- Increased stamina
- Alleviated chronic exhaustion (fatigue) syndrome
- Improved sexual function and libidoin bothmen and women
- Enhanced fertility in people and animals
- Reduced hormonal dysfunction during menopause & andropause
- Balancedhormonal irregularities
- Reduced anxiety and stress
- Improved circulation leading to reduced anemia and faster wound healing
- Enhanced memory, learning, and mental ability
- Improved and more youthfulskin appearance
- Healthy teeth and bones
- Acts as a fungistatic and bacteriostatic
- Acts as an anticarcinogen and antioxidant
- Is an alternative to anabolic steroids, helps to build muscle
How Raw Maca Works:
Nutritionally, maca root isrich in amino acids, phytonutrients, fatty acids, vitamin and minerals. According to nutritional researchers, [information] published in the Journal “Food Chemistry” in 1994 and 2001 maca contains the following:
- Composition: 59% carbohydrates, 10.2% protein, 8.5% fiber, 2.2% lipids
- Essential Amino Acids: nearly all including Aspartic Acid, Glutamic acid, Serine, Histidine, Glycine, Threonine, Alanine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, HO- Proline, Proline, Sarcosine
- Free Fatty Acids: 20 have been found of which the most abundant are linolenic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, C, D
- Minerals: iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, sodium, potassium, calcium
- Macaenes and macamides: novel polyunsaturated acids and their amides
- Sterols: campesterol, stigmasterol, beta-sitosterol
- Alkaloids: Aromatic glucosinolates including: benzyl glucosinolate, p-methoxybenzyl glucosinolate
- Isothyocyanates: benzyl isothiocyanate, p-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate
That alone makes maca a true nutritional powerhouse and amazing daily supplement.
But maca root, like ginseng, is also an adaptogen. Adaptogensaresubstances that raise the physical body’s state of resistance to diseases through physiological health and emotional health improvements. This makes maca a broad based healer able tosupport and rejuvenate overwhelmed, tired adrenal glands eventually resulting in much greater energy, stamina, clarity of mind and spirit, and the ability to handle stress.
One other important note is that scientistshave also discovered that maca root has the ability to regulate, support, and balance the hormonal systems of both men and women for optimal function. One of the very great things about Peruvian maca root is that it is not “gender specific” and works equally well at the hormonal changing benefits for both sexes equally.
To confirm these claims, I went ahead did a bit of my own research to see if these claims are legit. In fact many of them are – here are the PROVEN benefits I found in scientific research that has been published:
- Stimulation of body metabolism
- Control of body weight
- Increased energy
- Stress reduction and anti-depressant activity
- Memory improvement
- Enhanced sex drive and the production of sex hormones
- Reduction in prostate size and weight
- Reduction of psychological symptoms of post-menopausal women (including anxiety and depression).
- Unlike supplements, maca is a whole food so there are no side effects.
Lastly, this stuff is easy to use. Just add it to any beverage and drink up!
It doesn't matter who you are, there is something in numbers 1-8 that could stand some improvement. - Sarah